Our next trackday event is at Queensland Raceway. It's an afternoon event. Entries are limited to 50 drivers. QR is open but interesting, with great visibility, and several track variations. It's your best choice for a first track day. I expect we will get to try all four track combinations, so it's a challenging and varied day.
As usual, reserve your place using QR's System, pay your entry fee to the Club bank account, and provide me with any details I need. I will confirm your payment, organise numbers and groups, and generally keep you informed in the lead-up to the event.
Enter online using the QR's entry system Click here. If it's your first time, read the fine print below...
· If it is your first time using their entry system you may have to set up a new login, using your RACERS license number
· If you don't yet have a RACERS license, contact QR on 1800 RACERS. You can even do a one Day license too, if that is all you need
· Once you get into your QR Login, take the time to add or update your details, including transponder and car(s)
· When you enter, ensure you nominate your preferred car number. I will allocate that to you if possible.
· On trackday, QR will have several forms to be signed by car Owner and Driver. Drivers under 18 years old will also need indemnities signed by their legal guardian.
Pay your entry fee by direct deposit.
Entry fees are listed in the panel to the right. Please ensure your payment is made in time to appear in the club's bank account before the discount cut off dates. The Club's bank details are:
BSB: 064 000
Account Number: 10002256
Account Name: Mazda MX-5 Club of Qld Inc.
Please use reference: "TD3 your name"
Reply to this email. Answer these questions...
· Who did you paid for?
· How much did you pay?
· Are you a MX5CQ member?
· What's your mobile number?
· Are you driving a MX5?
· What model and colour is it?
· What's the rego?
· Are you sharing the car with another entrant?
· What is your preferred car number?
· Is it your first time on track at QR?
· If not, what is your expected lap time?
I check the bank statement weekly. If I can identify your payment I then "Approve" your entry on the QR system. I will then send a payment confirmation email to you, and may contact you for more information to assist in Group planning. Later, you will receive more email information
If you need more information about our track days, check out https://www.mx5clubqld.com.au/format/, or just give me a call.
As always, you will not be permitted on track unless you have attended the Driver's Briefing.
I look forward to seeing you all at Queensland Raceway for another fun filled afternoon of driving. If you have any questions please contact me after hours at 0406 780 808, or just reply to this email.
2016-17 MX5CQ Competition Secretary
Prepaid Entries Closed
Members Partner: $85
Trackday! Cash only!
Members Partner: $85
Briefing: 12 noon
On Track: 1:00pm
Entries close COB Monday 8/5. I will be travelling for 5 days preceding the event, and will be unable to attend to trackday business. Therefore, organisation must be completed before I leave.
Please assist by ensuring your entries are complete, and payments through to bank account by COB 8/5.
Check out the 2017 MX5CQ Champion Driver Leader's Board. There's a jostle at the top.
Our next event is on Sunday 18/6 at Norwell Park, Norwell.
Copyright © 2017 Mazda MX-5 Club of Queensland, Inc., All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email as you are a MX5CQ member or you have participated in a MX5CQ Motorsport event in the past three years. If you do not wish to receive further emails regarding MX5CQ Motorsport please click the Unsubscribe link below.
Our mailing address is:
Mazda MX-5 Club of Queensland, Inc.
P.O. Box 204
Spring Hill, QLD 4004